RVES is a learning center. A place for students to come during the school year when they can’t be in their normal classrooms. We will provide a licensed teacher to help guide students through their current curriculum and will encourage curiosity, independence, and responsibility.
- We help students get through whatever curriculum they are currently working on, whether it’s homeschooling or district curriculum
- We provide a safe, fun, comfortable atmosphere with a licensed teacher for students
- We provide outdoor adventures as often as possible, as well as interesting “bonus” lessons
- We give parents peace of mind, knowing that their children will have a place to be as well as a guide to help them complete their schoolwork.
- We provide a place for students to interact with their teachers (over zoom, teams. etc)
- We provide services for grades 3-8
What we don’t do at RVES
- We do not provide a curriculum for your student
- We do not provide private one-on-one tutoring
- We do not provide day-care
- Unfortunately we are not able to accomodate K-2 at this time